Health Care Life Coaching: The Flat Stomach?
Who doesn’t dream of a flat belly and perfectly toned figure these days? Whether you are a teenager, about to enter college, or a mother of two, a flat stomach is something that everyone craves for. But it could get very difficult to reduce those nagging stomach fats when you are trying to get a flat belly. Even if you manage to lose the fats in other parts of your body and get an almost shaped figure, by doing lots of machine exercises at the gym, your belly fat will spoil it all! So, if you couldn’t get rid of them even after doing innumerable crunches and sit-ups, and are thinking of giving it up, this is the high time to try out some easy, yet effective alternatives. You just need to do some tricks with your diet as well as exercise plans in order to lose those belly fats. Here is a brief guide approved by those in health care life coaching and fitness trainers on how to treat your weight loss programs, both in terms of exercise as well as diet:
- Try out some effective belly moves – If those leg-raise, sit-ups and kicks have not helped much, probably you should try out some other types. You may opt for some powerful planks like forearm side plank, mountain climber, plank reach etc. as these can help fight muscle loss and strengthen the core.
- Kick up the cardio – Instead of doing cardio at a moderate pace, over a longer period of time, consider doing high intensity interval training (HIIT). Studies have shown this method of exercise turns out to be way more effective than the moderate ones. Do it for 20 minutes, thrice a week, and you will get to notice considerable effects.
- Do some tricks with your diet – While it’s not recommendable to follow a crash diet as it causes lots of side effects in the long run, you need to a be a little more careful about what you eat. You don’t need to cut out all those foods that you love the most; rather, you just need to make little changes in your food habits. Include lots of whole grains in your food plan. While shopping for the grocery, look for labels that mention “100% whole wheat” and not just “wheat flour”. The former is quite effective for weight loss. Make it a point to exclude all those junk foods and try to replace those sweets and cookies with juicy fruits and green vegetables. Make sure you have at least a cup of green tea every day. Apart from having a number of health benefits, this also helps in weight loss since it contains a considerable amount of polyphenol, a nutrient rich substance. In fact, studies have shown that green tea helps burn the body fats and calories and thus speeds up the process of weight loss.
- Consider including some weight loss supplements – While being on a diet and following an exercise schedule, including some effective weight loss supplements will help you to achieve your goals at a much faster pace. You may opt for green coffee bean extract, which contains chlorogenic acid and helps improve the glucose tolerance in your body. Consequently, the fat accumulation gets reduced and the process of fat burning gets speeded up. With features like these, green coffee bean extract is known to work as an effective supplement for weight loss. Raspberry ketone, which is the major compound of red raspberries, is also considered to be an extremely effective weight loss supplement. The reason raspberry ketone is recommended as a food supplement is because it is a natural phenolic compound that enhances fat loss and even has some healthy anti-oxidants in it. L-Carnitine is yet supplement that is highly recommended by most fitness experts for effective loss of belly fat. Cartinine turns out to be one of the most useful products for fat metabolism as well as optimal energy. L-Cartinine is produced following a refined formula and ensures the maximum absorption of L-cartinine into your muscle tissues. Garcinia Cambogia extract, which is derived from the yellow colored, pumpkin shaped fruit of the Garcinia Cambogia plant, is said to be highly effective in losing belly fats. This extract contains a huge level of HCA or Hydroxycitric Acid and is a natural ingredient helping in burning belly fat quickly. One of the magical effects of this extract is that the HCA reduces the craving for carbohydrates and junk foods by raising the level of serotonin in your brain up to 40%. As a result of this, people who are emotional eaters can resist themselves from having their favorite dishes.
- Reduce sodium intake –Lowering the sodium intake proves quite effective for losing weight. It helps lessen the water preservation in your body and thus lets you lose weight faster. Consider avoiding table salt as well as salt in cooked foods and flavor up your dishes with spices like onion powder, garlic powder, , as well as some organic herbs so that you can lose belly fat without compromising on your palate.
By James Hundson fitness expert. I assist people in their weight loss goal and fitness.
If you are interested also in learning more about AIHCP’S health care life coaching program, please also review it. Health care life coaches are in demand and the time to become certified is now.