Solutions to Common Weight Loss Challenges which you are failing to overcome
If you have ever tried to shed that extra flab, only to give up on your efforts after a few days or weeks, perhaps you know how the path toward weight loss is plagued with challenges. Whatever be the reason behind your weight loss regime (developing those flab abs or simply shedding weight to fit into that gorgeous dress), you need to understand what the hurdles are and how you can solve them if you are really serious with your weight loss objective.
Here are some common weight loss challenges that you might have failed to overcome until now with their solutions that can finally help you break the shackles and continue with your weight loss regime:
· Fresh produce is too expensive to buy: Most weight loss experts suggest eating fresh fruits and vegetables. But many people complain that the cost of fresh produce is much higher than that of other foods that they may be buying. However, the real fact is that fresh produce is more affordable than you might think. Some people even say that prepackaged food often cost less than fresh, healthy food. But when you think about the unhealthy junk elements that such prepackaged foods contain, it surely pays to spend a tad more and buy healthy food that will ensure a fit body for you in the long run.
· Vegetables taste bland: If your staple diet consists of French fries and burgers, you may find dishes prepared with fresh vegetables boring and bland. But rather than give up on them, why don’t you try to spice things up naturally? Use natural spices and condiments to rustle up delicious meals with fresh veggies that will taste great and also help you to lose weight.
· Colas and sweetened juices are better than fruits: You may not be ready to give up on your sugar-laden soft drinks or juices, but did you know that you can use fresh fruits to create equally tasty juices sense the harmful sugar content? You can even mix and match fresh fruits and vegetables to create yummy juices. For example, try tasting a mixture of apple, spinach, celery, lemon and kale, or that of apple, orange and celery check it for yourself. You may even innovate and come up with recipes that suit your taste buds. If you are not very enthusiastic about juices, you can try green tea instead. Consumption of green tea is beneficial for weight loss, thanks to its active ingredient epigallocatechin gallate or (EGCG), which speeds up your metabolic process. Green tea is also known to decrease fats (triglycerides and cholesterol) in the human blood in addition to reducing the insulin secretion levels in the body, which in turn give a boost to your weight loss regime.
· I can’t give up on snacking or my favorite ice-cream: Weight loss doesn’t mean giving up on the small pleasures of life. You can still indulge your taste buds to enjoy ice-creams or snacks, albeit in smaller portions and in lesser frequencies. If you don’t do this, you may gain back all the fat that you might have lost. After putting in all the hard work at your workouts, you surely won’t like to see all your efforts go down the drain, would you?
· I don’t need supplements: Reliable and reputed weight loss supplements often have effective ingredients such as white kidney bean, raspberry ketone, and D-aspartic acid in the right dosage. When you consume such supplements, they complement your diet and exercise regimen, and help you to shed flab faster and more effectively.
Weight loss is a long-term goal that demands steady efforts from your side. You need to plan ahead and stick to your exercise and diet regimen if you wish to see the desired results. However, you should steer clear of the crash or fad diets, which usually emphasize a solitary food or food group, and can be dangerous for your overall health. Remember – the key to weight loss is balanced nutrition and proper exercises on a regular basis.
If you are interested in learning more about better life choices, then maybe consider working with a health care life coach or becoming a health care life coach.