AIHCP BLOG: Please visit our interactive web blog. Here you will find frequently added information on our programs, articles and news by practice speciality, and much more. Register and become a part of our professional health care community.
This comprehensive CEU course provides a metapsycholgical model and process for practicing meditative exercises to develop and harmonize the human condition to a state of Psychic Harmonization. Students are introduced to other similar models and processes for discovering a spiritual path and purpose in life, and they will learn to distinguish the difference between a process for discovering a spiritual path, and the spiritual path itself. This course provides steps toward achieving greater awareness and appropriate objectives and meditation exercises necessary to develop and harmonize the human condition. The accompanying book is designed much like a lesson plan and can be used by meditation instructors for group instruction, or by individuals for self-instruction. Upon completion of this course, you will understand the steps involved in attaining a higher state of awareness and how meditation can be used to improve health. You will also be able to differentiate between the various types of meditation, and how to apply their differential attributes in practical meditation exercises. Course Code: MED 410. Contract hours of education: 20 hours.
The American Institute of Health Care Professionals, Inc. is a licensed Continuing Education Provider in the State of California, Board of Registered Nursing, Provider # CEP 15595. Access Info
This course is approved for contact hours toward "Recertification" for the following programs: Meditation Instructor and Stress Management Consultant.
This is a guided, independent study CE Course. You are to study and progress at your own rate. There are no written assignments.
Instructor/Course Author: Ray McAdaragh, Ph.D, C-MI
Link to Resume: access
TIME FRAME: You are allotted two years from the date of enrollment, to complete this course. There are no set time-frames, other than the two year allotted time. If you do not complete the course within the two-year time-frame, you will be removed from the course and an "incomplete" will be recorded for you in our records. Also, if you would like to complete the course after this two-year expiration time, you would need to register and pay the course tuition fee again.
Reading/Study Assignment: You are to ready/study all of the chapters in the required textbook.
Developmental Harmonization: A Guide to Improving Health while Discovering Your Intended Optimal or Spiritual Path and Purpose in Life. By: Raymon McAdaragh. Author House Publishing, June 17, 2011.
- ISBN-10: 1456767178
- ISBN-13: 978-1456767174
AIHCP Online Bookstore: AIHCP provides an online bookstore stocked with all of the required textbooks, and/or materials required for its CE courses. To purchase this book online, click the access store link, go to the table of categories, right upper hand corner, and click on "Meditation Instructor." Access AIHCP Store: click here
MUSIC CD to accompany the Course Materials
"Musical Meditations for Psychic Harmonization" is a 14 track musical CD created by the instructor to compliment the text book. It was designed to provide students and practitioners of meditation with musical visualizations of our human experience that aid in bringing about the state of Psychic Harmonization. To preview and/or purchase please access this link: click here
GRADING: You must achieve a passing score of at least 70% to complete this course and receive the hours of awarded continuing education credit. There are no letter grades assigned. You will receive notice of your total % score. Those who score below the minimum of 70% will be contacted by the and options for completing additional course work to achieve a passing score, will be presented.
Online Classroom Resouces and Tools
* Message Boards: each specialty program has an area to "post" on the message board. Students may post messages at anytime. Posting allows students to converse with those in the same specialty practice and to discuss issues/course content etc. Instructions for posting are provided in the online classrooms.
* Chat Rooms: each specialty has it's own unique "chat room." Inside of the classroom there is a schedule for "chat time" with students in your specific specialty practice. Participating in "chats" is voluntary. The chat sessions are used as means for students to come together and discuss course content or anything related to the courses and/or certification specialty.
* Examination Access: there is link to take you right to the online examination program where you can print out your examination and work with it. All examinations are formatted as "open book" tests. When you are ready, you can access the exam program at anytime and click in your responses to the questions. Full information is provided in the online classrooms.
* Student Resource Center: there is a link for access to a web page "Student Resource Center." The Resource Center provides for easy access to all of our policies/procedures and additional information regarding applying for certification. We also have many links to many outside reference sites, such as online libraries that you may freely access.
* Online Evaluation: there is a link in the classroom where you may access the course evaluation. All students completing a course, must, without exception, complete the course evaluation.
* Faculty Access Information: you will have access to your instructor's online resume/biography, as well as your instructor's specific contact information.
* Additional Learning Materials: some faculty have prepared additional "readings" and /or brief lecture notes to enhance your experience. All of these are available in the online classrooms.
COURSE OBJECTIVES: Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Maintain the seat of awareness in the Self-Aspect of the human condition.
- Understand and honor the concept of philosophical proposition as being limited to potentialities of rational or empirical truth, and the concept of scientific knowledge as being limited to probabilities of empirical truth.
- Understand and honor the concept of self as an integral part of Nature.
- Understand and honor the concept of genetic cognitive programming and its implications on perception and conception.
- Understand and honor the concept of experiential cognitive programming and its implications on perception and conception.
- Understand and honor the concept of the three aspects of the human condition (Self, Astral and Etheric), their nature, and the domains of learning that apply to them.
- Maintain an increasingly more robust conceptual framework and framework of ideals and values, while coordinating body, mind and spirit.
- Accomplish a state of Psychic Harmonization.
- Understand the various types of meditation, movement and breathing exercises, and how they can be applied to accomplish the path-finding and wellness objectives of Developmental Harmonization.
- Understand the various types of therapeutic meditation techniques and how they may be applied to mitigate or remedy specific pathological conditions.
- Section One develops and identifies the ten objectives of Developmental Harmonization by describing the steps involved in achieving higher states of awareness. These steps involve:
- Understanding Science and Philosophy
- Understanding Nature and our relation with Her
- Understanding Psychology and Learning Theory
- Understanding the Intended Path Quest
- Understanding Exercises for Physical-Mental-Spiritual Harmonization, Health and Fitness
- Section two addresses the ten objectives of Developmental Harmonization with twenty-eight practical meditation exercises that are designed to accomplish them.
- Section three describes a view on metaphysics that may apply to our human condition and its relationship to the Cosmos and its Source.