INTUITIVE & ENERGY HEALING
AIHCP BLOG: Please visit our interactive web blog. Here you will find frequently added information on our programs, articles and news by practice speciality, and much more. Register and become a part of our professional health care community.
This course provides you with continued learning of spiritual principles for the practice of intuitive healing and energy healing. You study various facets of healing, especially in relations to intuitive knowledge, body and energy systems, and energy healing. This course focuses on “hands” on energy healing as well as an in-depth study of human energy systems and the chakras. The chakras are examined as they relate to body-mind-spirit disease and healing. You will learn how to effectively work with Divine energy and universal energy toward channeling energy for therapeutic benefits of clients. You will also be introduced to several dimensions regarding intuitiveness and its use in spiritual counseling. Assessing and intuiting energy blocks are also studied. Course Code: SC 560. Contact hours of education = 50.
This course is particularly designed for those who would like to apply for Certification as a Certified Spiritual Counselor by the American Institute of Health Care Professionals, Inc,.
Prerequisite: you must have successfully completed: SC 500: Prayer and Meditation in Spiritual Counseling and SC 510: Divine Communication and Guidance, and SC 520: Abundance and Prosperity Counseling, SC 540, and SC 550, before beginning this course.
Instructor/Course Author: Dominick L. Flarey, Ph.D, MBA, RN,BC, CH-C, SC-C
Link to Resume
TIME FRAME: You are allotted two years from the date of enrollment, to complete all of the courses in the spiritual counseling program. There are no set time-frames, other than the two year allotted time. If you do not complete the courses within the two-year time-frame, you will be removed from the course and an "incomplete" will be recorded for you in our records. Also, if you would like to complete the courses after this two-year expiration time, you would need to register and pay the course tuition fee again.
Book 1. Dr. Judith Orloffs Guide to Intuitive Healing. Three Rivers Press:2001. ISBN-10: 0812930983, ISBN-13: 978-0812930986
Book 2. Hands of Light. By: Barbara Ann Brennan. New York:Bantam Books:1987. ISBN-10: 0553345397, ISBN-13: 978-0553345391
You are required to order your own copies of the textbooks. Please be sure to order your books as soon as possible so that you can begin your course of study.
AIHCP Online Bookstore: AIHCP provides an online bookstore stocked with all of the required textbooks, and/or materials required for its CE courses. To purchase this book online, click the access store link, go to the table of categories, right upper hand corner, and click on "Spiritual Counseling." Access AIHCP Store: click here
GRADING: You must achieve a passing score of at least 70% to complete this course and receive the 50 hours of awarded continuing education credit. There are no letter grades assigned. You will receive notice of your total % score. Those who score below the minimum of 70% will be contacted by the and options for completing additional course work to achieve a passing score, will be presented.
BOARD APPROVALS: The American Institute of Health Care Professionals, Inc. is a licensed Continuing Education Provider in the State of California, Board of Registered Nursing, Provider # CEP 15595. Access information
Online Classroom Resouces and Tools
* Message Boards: each specialty program has an area to "post" on the message board. Students may post messages at anytime. Posting allows students to converse with those in the same specialty practice and to discuss issues/course content etc. Instructions for posting are provided in the online classrooms.
* Chat Rooms: each specialty has it's own unique "chat room." Inside of the classroom there is a schedule for "chat time" with students in your specific specialty practice. Participating in "chats" is voluntary. The chat sessions are used as means for students to come together and discuss course content or anything related to the courses and/or certification specialty.
* Examination Access: there is link to take you right to the online examination program where you can print out your examination and work with it. All examinations are formatted as "open book" tests. When you are ready, you can access the exam program at anytime and click in your responses to the questions. Full information is provided in the online classrooms.
* Student Resource Center: there is a link for access to a web page "Student Resource Center." The Resource Center provides for easy access to all of our policies/procedures and additional information regarding applying for certification. We also have many links to many outside reference sites, such as online libraries that you may freely access.
* Online Evaluation: there is a link in the classroom where you may access the course evaluation. All students completing a course, must, without exception, complete the course evaluation.
* Faculty Access Information: you will have access to your instructor's online resume/biography, as well as your instructor's specific contact information.
* Additional Learning Materials: some faculty have prepared additional "readings" and /or brief lecture notes to enhance your experience. All of these are available in the online classrooms.
COURSE OBJECTIVES: Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
1). Define energy.
2). Discuss Intuition.
3). Discuss Universal consciousness.
4). Define healing.
5). Define energy as it relates to intuition.
6). Discuss the bodies energy systems.
7). Define and discuss auras.
8). Understand and discuss major blocks to healing.
9). Understand healing at a level of energy disturbance.
10). Understand energy homeostasis.
11). Understand methods for intuitive energy sensing of clients.
12). Define and discuss the chakras.
13). Understand the chakra energy centers related to light and color.
14). Define methods for intuitive sensing of chakra imbalances.
15). Discuss chakra imbalances and their effects on body-mind-spirit.
16). Discuss Divine healing.
17). Understand energy in healing methodologies.
18). Begin to observe the auras of others.
19). Define and discuss Universal energy.
20). Discuss various outcomes of the use of energy healing.
21). Begin to utilize energy healing in working with self and others.
1). Intuitive Healing.
2). Visions of Health and Prevention.
3). Sacred Healing Partnerships.
4). Intuition in Healing.
5). Death as Healer and Teacher.
6). Emotions and Relationships.
7). Honoring Relationships.
8). Sexual Wellness.
9). The Healing Experience.
10). Human Energy Fields.
11). The Universal Energy Field.
13). Psychological Function of the Chakras.
14). The 7 Major Chakras.
15). Energy Blocks.
16). The Perceptual Tools of the Healer.
17). Spiritual Healing.
18). Self Healing and the Spiritual Healer.