KIM PHILLIPS CUMISKEY, MS, GC-C
1. Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice: St. John's University, Jamaica, NY
2. Master of Science in Counseling: Long Island University, Dobbs Ferry, NY
1. Certified Grief Counselor: American Academy of Grief Counseling
2. Certified Bereavement Facilitator: CMI Institute, Buffalo, NY
1. Author and Presenter: "Funeral Home Aftercare" training, certified by the New York State Department as continuing education credit for Funeral Directors.
2. Co-Facilitator, Widow/Widowers Support Group: Dorsey Funeral Home, Ossining NY
3. Facilitator of Grief/Loss Support Group: Taconic Women's State Correctional Facility, Bedford Hills, NY
4. Hospice Volunteer: Phelps Memorial Hospital, Tarrytown, NY
5. Coordinator Ministry to the Homebound: St. Ann's Parish, Ossining, NY
6. Corrections Counselor: Taconic State Correctional Facility, Bedford Hills, NY
7. Workshop Author and Presenter: "Grief and Loss: How to Help Yourself and Others Cope with the Death of a Loved One.".