The American Institute of Health Care Professsionals, Inc.
Opportunities for Fellowship Project Evaluators
The American Institute of Health Care Professionals, Inc., offers Fellowships in several practice specialities. We are currently recruiting for accomplished professionals to serve as Fellowship Project Evaluators. All project evaluators are independent contractors and are reimbursed per project reviewed/evaluated.
We are seeking project evaluators in the following practice specialities:
- Legal Nurse Consulting
- Case Management
- Grief Counseling
Basic Requirements to apply for a Fellowship Evaluator Position are:
- Must be currently practing in the speciality practice for which they are evaluating
- Must show evidence of a college degree or over 10 years experience in the specialty
- Must be willing to evaluate projects according to guidelines and standards developed by AIHCP
- Preference is given to those currently certified in a specialty
- Must be willing to accept evaluator position as an independent contractor
- Preference is given to those with teaching experience and those who are published
If you are interested in applying for an independent contractor position as a Fellowship Project Evaluator, please email us directly. Be sure to include in your email that you are interested in the opportunity to evaluate Fellowship projects. You will receive a response with a file detailing all specifics related to the positions. You may also mail in to us a letter of interest with an enclosed copy of your resume. Send to: Executive Director, American Institute of Health Care Professionals, Inc. 1477 Tripodi Circle, Niles, Ohio. 44446.